1. Personal data protection terms
- DOMAIN.GR recognizes how important it is to protect the personal data of its website users. The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor/user of the Company's services is governed by the terms of this contract as well as by the relevant provisions of both Greek law and Community and international law on the protection of the individual from the protection of personal data character, as well as from the Decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority. In any case of a future change in the applicable regulatory framework, the Company will proceed with the corresponding modification of the present terms in order to adapt them to it. DOMAIN.GR reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing the visitors/users and within the existing or potential legal framework. If a visitor/user does not agree with the personal data protection conditions provided for in this section, he/she must not use the Company's services.
- Each visitor can simply browse the DOMAIN.GR online store without providing any information about their personal data. Personal data is information that can be used to identify or contact an individual, as well as other information relating to that individual. Personal information of the visitor/user such as Name/Business Name - Address of a natural person / Company Headquarters - Postal Code - contact telephone number, landline or mobile - Date of birth - e-mail address (E-mail) - VAT number - DOU - City - Country and shipping address of goods, will only be requested:
- if he decides to proceed with any transaction between us,
- if he wants to register as a member of our store,
- if he wants to send us an e-mail.
These personal data, which the visitor/user has voluntarily disclosed, will be used by DOMAIN.GR exclusively to ensure the services requested. They can be used to provide him with information about the products he is interested in or will buy, as well as to notify him of information about other products, future offers or promotions. In particular, if it has the permission of the visitor/user, DOMAIN.GR is going to use this information only for:
- To send him informative electronic messages (newsletters) or other useful announcements.
- To deliver products to him.
The visitor/user is obliged to provide DOMAIN.GR with his true personal information, because in the event that DOMAIN.GR realizes that he has provided false information, it will proceed immediately and without warning to delete it from its database.
- DOMAIN.GR is bound and under no circumstances discloses or grants in any way personal information submitted by visitors/users of the website to any third party (natural or legal person). The only case to transfer the personal data of visitors/users is if we are required by law in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, such as for example by a court decision. The Company keeps files with the personal information, which the visitor/user sends exclusively for communication, financial and tax purposes. The visitor/user can contact DOMAIN.GR in order to verify the existence of the personal file, its correction, its change or its deletion. Also, the visitor/user always reserves the right to address the Personal Data Protection Authority, which can also accept the submission of relevant complaints/complaints either in written form in its protocol (Kifisias Street 1-3, P.O. 115 23, Athens, tel. center 210-6475600 / fax 210-6475628) or electronically at email@example.com. For more information visit www.dpa.gr.
2. Personal Data We Collect
1.The types of personal data we collect from you depend on products or services that you choose to provide to you.
In particular, in the context of fulfilling this transaction through an electronic platform, between us, we collect the following personal data:
Your personal details (e.g. your name and VAT number or other identification details).
Your contact details (eg telephone number, postal address, email address and fax number)
3. Collection and Processing of personal data n
1. How we collect your personal data:
a) By completing the online order form of our eshop DOMAIN.GR, in order to proceed with your order and the purchase of a product.
b) During your telephone communication with us in order to one of our partners to proceed with your order and the purchase of a product.
c) When communicating with us in order to create or manage or delete your registration on our website.
2. How we process your personal data:
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR 2016/679), any more specific national and European legislation for certain sectors, the currently applicable Greek legislation on the protection of personal data, as well as for the protection of personal data and privacy in the field of electronic communications (Law 3471/2006, as applicable) and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (PDPA).
4. Retention period for your personal data
We keep your personal data for as long as the purposes for which they were collected continue, such as completing your purchase. We will retain your information for as long as you have your account on our website.
If reasonably necessary or required for our returns policy and fraud prevention, we may retain some of your information, where required, even after your purchases and order are completed and at least until your account on our website is terminated.
This information is then destroyed from our records and system, in compliance with our company policy, and provided that it is no longer required to fulfill the purposes, which we have described to you above, or to meet the legal, our tax or accounting claims or to defend our rights before any competent Court or any other Authority.
5. Registration – member account
The services of DOMAIN.GR and especially the sale of products are aimed at adults over 18 years of age. Thus, by registering the visitor/user on our site as a member-client, it is considered that he declares unconditionally that he is over 18 years old.
DOMAIN.GR uses "cookies" technology to improve and facilitate the visit of the visitor/user to its website. "Cookies" files are sent to the computer of the visitor/user and identify him as a specific user, saving his personal preferences and technical information.
Cookies do not pose any risk to the computer of the user/visitor of the website. If someone does not wish to collect information through cookies, they can set their internet browser to delete the cookies already on their hard drive and choose either to automatically reject all new cookies, or to be asked for each time a cookie is about to be installed on the computer's hard drive, if it wants to reject or accept it. Nevertheless, users/visitors should be aware that choosing to reject cookies will make it more difficult or impossible to use parts and services of the website.